Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Branding Project

So its final time and my final assignment is to brand or re-image a company, scary but exciting! I work with a few companies doing small projects and I have been considering taking on such a challenge myself, but now that it has been assigned I no longer have to make time, it is time! My class has done a lot of searching and recording found design pieces throughout the days in order to gain an understanding of what works and what doesn't, what we like and not. Dozens of images later, I have decided to re-design and brand this company called Big Dawgs, a breeding company of Mastiffs! Super cool because I am an animal lover and because I do a lot of work outside of school I had this connection and the company actually wants what I produce, so super exciting! Here I will be blogging about my process as well as speaking to one of the owners as we collaborate long distance. I hope you can learn as much from the process as I can! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment